See how wastewater treatment helps keep our oceans pure for those who call it home.
Spiral Ramp LQ-R Hydrocyclone
ESI's State Of The Art DeOiling Hydrocyclone
- Tests at a major University show that ESI's new Spiral Ramp LQ-R's design can improve the efficiency of hydrocyclones by as much as 50% (see graph).
- Converts pressure energy to internal centrifugal energy
- Geometry creates vortex to enhance gravity
- Oil droplets coalesce in central code (> 5-20 microns)
- Insensitive to motion or surges No moving parts
- Light Weight
- Unaffected by Motion
- No chemicals or power (if high enough pressure)
- Small oily reject stream (2% of inlet flow)
- Compact Design